Spanish Courses for All Levels
- Individualized classes adapted to your level and needs
- Local, fun, experienced teachers
- Not solely classroom based, have a lesson around town!
- Morning classes: afternoons free for kiting
- 5 days of lessons (hours depending on the course you choose)
- Native Multilingual Spanish teacher
- Lessons tailored to your level and requirements
Kev's wife Lisa is owner of Tarifa EsCool.
Can you see how we came up with this name? When pronouncing words beginning with "Sc / Sp / St" Spanish people typically say "Es". Therefore they would say Eschool. "Es" also means "Is", therefore it's also saying "Tarifa Is Cool" - which everyone knows is true!!
We know you are here on holiday so we teach in a fun and relaxed manner, whilst ensuring that you become more confident in your Spanish - whatever you level!
We generally teach private classes, although if there are a couple or a group of you at the same level then we will of course teach you together and arrange a group price.